Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sophie's first Halloween

Sophie had a fun first Halloween. She was an adorable (not biased!) pumpkin! We went to our church's Trunk or Treat and she loved seeing all the babies and kids dressed up. She just lights up when she sees other babies. Ready to go trick or treatin'!
Isn't she cute!

The three girls!

These are some of our friends from church. Andy and his son Michael, the groom, and Jonathon and his daughter Molly, the bride. How cute is that!

Sophie was so excited to see the Blue Monster, Caleb.


Her one and only treat. This really cute old guy was handing them out instead of candy. Matt and I even got one!

Sophie and Nate posing. Nate was more interested in the golf game. Can you blame him?

Daddy and Soph checking out the pumpkins. She's starting to grab everything in her sight!

Happy Halloween!

P.S. I made Sophie's costume...I know, you should be stroking out. It's the first thing remotely close to creative that I've ever made. I couldn't believe it actually turned out so cute, and it fit!








4 comments:

The Spanglers said...

I am so impressed that you made that costume! It was great to see you last night. We need to do dinner again.

Andy and Laura said...

Cute pumpkin!!

Melodie said...

the 2nd pic is my favorite. and i LOVE her pumpkin dress. so cute!

April said...

She is so cute! And the costume is adorable!