Saturday, July 25, 2009

13 months

I've been a slacker with blogging. So sorry. Sophie is now 13 months and is a crazy woman! She's all over creation - running, cooking with her new kitchen, giving me samples of her meals, playing with Gigem, chasing Cruz, dancing a lot, playing the keyboard, swimming, etc. Oh, and sleeping about 12 hours a night. I didn't tell anyone for about 3 weeks because I didn't want to jinx myself! But, she's doing great and has slept through the night without waking for a month and a half!
Just a few minutes of our day - flopping on the couch like a fish, getting in the baby's stroller with some friends,

watching her movie with Gigem while eating a little pizza, right after her tea party.

She's 20 pounds and I think 29 1/2 inches. She's grown 2 1/2 inches in about 2 months - look what sleeping can do for a busy girl!




1 comment:

Susan said...

Fun! They grow so fast. When we saw her in May, she wasn't even walking by herself yet! Congrats on all that sleep!