Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daddy - O

Sophie has been having so much fun with her daddy lately. It's fun watching them together and she has so much Swift in her...a lot more than I had originally thought. They sleep like each other, make the same weird noise in their throat, watch ball games on TV together, scream when they don't get their way.... I was cooking supper the other day when out of nowhere Sophie came flying around the corner in her baby's buggy. She was having so much fun - after she figured out what was going on.
Is she not one of the cutest things you've ever seen?!!
Last week I had an interview and Matt took off the afternoon to hang out with Sophie. He gave me time afterwards to get a manicure and pedicure and do some shopping. It was such a nice break! I came back feeling renewed, and my feet felt fabulous! It was so nice outside so Sophie and daddy did some yard work, then took it easy. And when I say "easy", I mean very easy! I drove up and Matt was lying on his back with his eyes closed. Sophie was just staring at him and I thought he'd open his eyes when I shut the car door. Nope, sound asleep! Thankfully Sophie isn't mobile yet. Don't worry, Cruz was watching out for Sophie (that was Matt's argument when he got scolded).



No comments: