Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow days!

Since we live in Oklahoma and the state closes down anytime there is a snowflake, Matt was off work Mon - Wed. We had a good time relaxing, watching movies, and playing in the snow. Not really playing in it, but looking at it. So, Sophie and I were watching one of her favorites - Praise Baby, and Matt caught this on camera. How stinkin' adorable is this. Her newest thing is to stop playing, turn around and hug me, then go back to playing. I love it! Anyway, here she is being super sweet... Then...ATTACK!!
Out of nowhere she tramples me and strips my glasses off


Sophie's first time to hang out in the snow. Poor thing, her outfit was so snug she couldn't move. She couldn't even sit down to play with the snow.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YA'LL HAD A WONDERFUL TIME! I MISS YOU ALL HOPEFULLY I CAN COME VISIT SOON!!!!