Monday, April 20, 2009

10 months old!

Sophie and Caleb met up at Lake Hefner today to enjoy the great weather. They had a picnic then played on the slide for a little while. I think they both really enjoyed it. There were zero tantrums or fits, which is a huge improvement from yesterday. They both had quite the attitude at church yesterday (I'm sure Caleb's parents are OK with me saying that!!)!

Sophie doing a cheer for 10 months of life!

And let the crying begin...She only had me fooled this morning. She was fussy the rest of the day, as captured here in these photos.

What a sad way to document 10 months...but I guess it documents reality.





6 comments:

Melodie said...

we have also been having some fussy days. i'm blaming it on the molar that just popped through the gums. not sure what i'll blame it on when he has all his teeth. she is a cutie!

Unknown said...

happy 10 months little sophers! aunt sloaney and uncle darren love you very much!

Ashley M said...

I can't believe it's been 10 months already! She's so cute :)

The Life and Times of Luke said...

So you are telling me this is what's to come??? Doesn't look good to me! Luke is at the lovely 'separation anxiety' stage...it's so awesome to not be able to do anything out of his sight.

emily said...

what? they have attitudes? i don't know what you're talking about... :)

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração