Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!!

Happy 29th Birthday, Daddy!! We sure love you! Thanks for taking care of us! Sophie says thanks for helping her get so many Easter eggs!
And building an awesome swing to enjoy!

And having great conversation

And not biting my head off!

Thanks for taking good care of me

and cuddling with me

and supporting me

and holding me, even when I'm screaming and you don't know why!

I love snuggling with you, Daddy!

You're the best dad in the world...

and we're both pretty lucky to have you!

Thanks for being excited about Sophie before she got here!

Thanks for talking to her and holding her and taking care of me while we were waiting for her!

Thanks for being an amazing husband when it was just the 2 of us!

Thanks for being excited (and shocked!) when we found out about Sophie!!!

Thanks for having fun with me and enjoying hobbies together!

You are a wonderful daddy, even to our "first born".

I'm so blessed to have a Godly man as my husband and honored that you are all mine!!!!

Thanks for picking me!!!


WE LOVE YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY GOD GIVE YOU MANY, MANY MORE!!!!
Love,
Seas and Soph

1 comment:

Melodie said...

cute. sweet. happy birthday matt!