Monday, December 21, 2009

18 months!!

I can't believe it, can you?? She's such a big girl! We went to the Dr. this morning and it was awful!! Sophie screamed as soon as he walked in the door and didn't stop until he left. We didn't even do shots! He said everything looks good; she's 31 1/2" (50 %), 22.8# (25%), and head circumference is in the 95%! I have a prissy, petite girl with a noggin!
Miss Independent likes to do thing her way.

I.E. yogurt all over her dress from feeding herself and screaming when I tried to help.

We had a 1 1/2 year celebration with s'mores. And I quote Sophie, "MMMMM".


3 comments:

April said...

She is adorable!!

Holly Lashley said...

You think the independent phase is bad now...just wait. Is she picky about her clothes or shoes yet?

Unknown said...

you said