Sunday, August 3, 2008

Better Late Then Never!



I finally decided to do a blog after saying I'd never do one. I wanted friends and family to be able to see and share some of the things I get to experience with Sophie everyday. So, I'm only a month and a half behind...but I'll try to catch everyone up.
Sophie arrived June 20, 2008 at 5:10 p.m. I was in labor for 6 hours before the doctors decided it was best for a c-section. Sophie's heart rate would drop and I wasn't dilating, so she got here safely. She was born with a head full of hair and looked just like a Simon (she looks like her daddy now!). Here are some of the pictures of our big day (sorry about my fat face - it just swelled overnight!!)



Looks like she's ready to eat right out of the womb

7 lbs. 5 oz. 20.6"

Snuggle time with Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You family is so beautiful! What a blessing!!!!

Anonymous said...

I meant to say YOUR family is so beautiful!