Monday, August 11, 2008

Saturday Fun

We had a very fast, but enjoyable weekend. Sophie is getting to the point where Matt finds her more interesting (thank goodness!!) and it's really cute watching him play with her. Sat. morning Sophie got up around 7 and I fed her then asked Matt to watch her for a couple of hours so I could catch up on sleep. I get about 4-5 hours a night in between feedings and her grunting and groaning all night. Anytime he'll watch her so I can snooze is a blessing! After I woke up we went to Panera, which is always good. Then Giddie, Momma Jo, Aunts Sloane and Skye, and Uncle Sutton came over. We went to Chick-fil-a....a tasty treat. They all went shopping while we came back to the house to hang out. This is what we did the rest of the afternoon.


Is she not the cutest little booger? She always closes her eyes when we are outside, but these cute sunglasses really work! She was looking all over and really enjoying herself!


I thought this was hilarious! Poor thing is quite the chub - o!

Sophie spending time with Daddy and Cruz. She loves to read!

After play time with Daddy and a quick nap, the grandparents came back over to babysit while Matt and I had our first date since Sophie. We went to BJ's and had wonderful potato skins and yummy pizza. We were so tired we didn't do anything else! But, it was nice to get out and stuff our faces!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

by golly. i think she has grown lots since we saw you all. so glad you are on here now!

Andy and Laura said...

Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog for that cute little baby girl! and I am really glad to see that you are better at updating your blog than I am at updating mine! love laura