Friday, August 22, 2008

Miss Sophie had a big day of playing yesterday. I think it's because she slept so well the night before!! She slept from 11 pm til 4:30 am, then 5 am til 8 am!! I was so excited...so we played a lot! She hates tummy time, but did really well yesterday, and only screamed for about 2 minutes! Then, we read 3 books!! One was the Bible and she is so cute when we read it. She coos and babbles like she's reading along with me. I think she must like the black print on the white page. She also held her rattle for the first time yesterday (ok, she's not superbaby...I put the rattle in her hand, but she held on to it...good
enough for me!).
So, after all of that playing we had our friends Jay and Brady over for supper. She was a good girl - no pooping on anyone's lap. But, it was a close call. Brady was almost sure she was getting dumped on, but it was mainly gas! Sophie fell asleep in my arms while we were all talking and I thought she'd have a hard time sleeping during the night again. But she didn't!!! She had the same sleeping pattern last night! Please pray that she continues this way, because I'm really loving this!


Knocked out after our play time yesterday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo cute Season! Dean never outgrew his loathing of tummy time, no matter how hard I tried to make it entertaining by laying on the floor doing crazy floor dances, etc!! It wasn't until he started figuring out how to crawl that he'd spend any length of time on his tummy. I think after 3 months of trying I just gave up. And ya know what? he actually ended up crawling early. Weird.

The Pooles said...

Sophie is so precious!!! We can't wait to meet her in person. Little girls are so much fun...Lawton loves my makeup, jewelry & shoes these days...just wait!!!

Love,
Aletha Scott, Rick & Lawton