Monday, December 15, 2008

Daddy Graduated!!

Matt graduated Saturday from UCO with his MBA! We're so proud of him and so excited that he will be at home every night and won't have to study every weekend! He did so well - was nominated for MBA Most Outstanding Student and graduated 3rd (I think) in his class - all while working full-time and becoming a daddy! Our families came in for the big day and we had a little brunch for him. It made Sophie a little tired...


After her nap (which was during graduation - I had to stand in the back for over an hour and hold her while covering her ears so she wouldn't scream every time an overly excited family member would yell for their graduate), she was more ready for picture time.

She wants to be just like her daddy! (Let's hope!)






3 comments:

Brandi said...

Hi,
I found your blog through feedjit.com. My husband just graduated this month with his BA in Business from UCO and I'm a PTA. I thought it was funny how much it seems we have in common! Check out my blog and if you are looking for a great company to work for let me know (you can check out my Christmas Party post)
Brandi
www.bccwoods.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Hi again!
Thanks for the comment. We go to Peoples Church. I work 4 days a week and love having an extra day off in the middle of the week to spend with Kaeden. The company is in OKC - we treat patients in Assisted Living Facilities, a few Home Health patients, and a few Nursing Homes. We have homes scattered all over the metro - although they will place you close to your home. If you want more information just email me at brandicwoods@aol.com

Melodie said...

yay for Matt! we are a little envious at this house. ;)