Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm a slacker

I haven't updated in a while - so sorry. We've all been sick around here and it's hard to get real excited about taking pictures or blogging for that matter. But, here are some fun pictures from the last couple of weeks. The girls hanging out in Weatherford Thanksgiving morning.

Sophie biting the duck's bill - she's teething and I think there are 2 little teef coming through. She refuses to let anyone take a look.

Shaking her booty - this just cracks me up


What an awful face! Her daddy was giving her a lemon and this was one of her first reactions. She actually started to enjoy it and took about 6 more bites!

Cruz + Soph = BFF






1 comment:

Alisa N. said...

so sorry y'all have been sick - hope you are better soon. We should get together again sometime soon, for lunch or a trip to the mall or something. Let me know when you feel up to it!